Monday, October 4, 2010

Slackin...

So no racing for me this weekend.  I have not really gotten along well with the course at Frisco in the past.  Long "climbs" in a cross race don't treat me so well.   Took advantage of my dislike and hung out with my long-suffering wife for the weekend.  Did that before we get into the meat of the season,  which seems to really start next week   I'm rested & ready for the REAL deal coming up.   Interlocken & Buena Vista,  it's ON.

Luckily for all you "Video-Voyeurs",  the 'Crossin Colorado video production team WAS there.  So for your 'crossing pleasure,  some action  (In full HD now...) from your weekend.

Video credit: Lisa Robinson

SM35+ Open Start

Frisco CX #1 - SM35+ Open Start from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

SM35+ Open Lap 1

Frisco CX # 1 - SM35+ Open Lap 1 from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

SM35+ Open Lap 2

Frisco CX #1 - SM35+ Open Lap 2 from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

SM35+ Cat 4 Start

Frisco CX #1 - SM35+ Cat 4 Start from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

SM45+ Start

Frisco CX # 1 - SM 45+ open Start from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

SW Open Start

Frisco CX # 1 - SW Open Start from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

1 comment: