Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nationals Video 50-54

Some Video from Bend. A good "blooper" of me taking out some poor innocent fellow competitor on the icy hill. (Note to self, do NOT miss your mount on icy, rutted ground) Bruises are starting to heal form that one. I like the spectator coming to help, I do NOT remember anyone running out in front of us. The poor guy I took out did not jump up at first. Thought he was hurt, till I heard him (with his hands over his head..) saying "Don't hit me, Don't hit me" over and over.
Bend Boo-Boo - Crash in 40+ B race from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

Start of the 50-54 race. You KNOW you are in for it when the first crash is within 20 meters of the start. Best riders in the nation come together to compete..... You'd think they could get more than 20 meters off the line without groveling around on the ice.
National Cyclocross Championship 2009 - 50-54 Start from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

50-54 Lap 1 at the "stairway to Heaven"
 
National Cyclocross Championship 2009 - 50-54 Lap 1 from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

Lap 2 coming out of the woods.
 
National Cyclocross Championships - 2009 - SM 50-54 Lap 2 from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment