Sunday, September 23, 2012

The long day - Xilinx

I'm cooked.  and I did not even race.  Spent part of Friday,  and all day Saturday helping the Boulder Racing guys put on the dust-bowl at Xilinx.  Boulder Cyclocross Series #2 is in the bag,  and so am I.

Since I am not racing this year,  will probably not have much video,  either on-board or off,  to share with you all this year.  With me spending all day running around Saturday,  rather than racing or getting  ready to ride,  I did get a few races on video.  Here are a few from Saturday.  I am still so tired from the long days helping with the race,  the rest will follow later.  

Must.  Rest.  Now......

45+ Open

SM45+ open - Boulder CX series #2 from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

45+ Cat 4

SM45+ Cat 4 - Boulder CX series #2 - Xilinx from Dale Riley on Vimeo.

SM4

Boulder CX series #2 - SM4 Lap 1 from Dale Riley on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment